Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1 - The challenge



This morning I decided to join the #AprilBlogADay challenge posed on Twitter by Chris Crouch (@the_explicator).  Its intent is to encourage teachers to practice, use, and refine their voice.

Anyone who knows me well knows that I always have a lot to say, but do I have enough on my mind to blog EVERYDAY in April?  Who knows, but I am giving it a try.

Today is April 1, the start of a new month where an increasing number of signs of spring are starting to appear all around us.  It is also a fun day as everyone tries their best to trick one another.  I am walking around my house in eggshells as I wait to see what type of tricks my husband and children are going to play on me today.  As I travel from school to school today, I will be on the lookout for pranksters around every corner.  This is all in good fun.

My mind wants to write about the ways educators are fooled on a daily basis, but my heart says, NO WAY.  This is April 1; spring is in the air, summer break is only a few weeks away, Kentucky is in the Final Four!

I will leave the fooling for another day!




4 comments:

  1. Hooray Heidi! First #AprilBlogADay post - check! Now let the fun begin! I look forward to reading your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi - no joke - I hope you enjoy the #AprilBlogaDay challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Fooling, I like it. Wish I had thought of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! My mind was going down a path but reigned it in so as not to be Debbie Downer on a fun day!

      Delete